“You can sell a jar of likker when you cain’t sell a bushel of taters.”Continue reading
Tag Archives: Appalachia
- Real Southern Men crashes The Southern Coterie … with a Mullet July 17, 2013
- Help RSM Founder Wayne Franklin Reach #1 in Kindle Bestsellers for Satire June 12, 2013
- Voluntary Indignities: My Adventure in Self-Publishing, Part 2 June 6, 2013
- Our Hidden History: A Response to The New Yorker January 15, 2013
- Is It Proper To Honor The Confederate Dead? June 6, 2011
- Meet Rube Burrow, King of the Outlaws June 22, 2011
- real southern men: Jessie, thanks for commenting. We haven't done any...
- Jessie Glover: Omfg...no. I am a Yankee woman from PA. This post ...
- Jamesmixon: Rube Burrow is my Uncle.My Paw paw was Robert Lee ...
Abraham Lincoln Alabama Alabama Crimson Tide football American Civil War AmericanCivilWar Arts Bacon Baking and Confections Birmingham Cake Coca-Cola Confederate States of America Cooking Elvis Presley English language Facebook Featured Florida History Home Humor Ice cream Louisiana Oklahoma Pie Red velvet cake Southern Culture Southerner Southerness Southern Man Southern Sweets Showdown Southern United States Sweet potato Sweet tea Texas tornado Twanglish Twanglish Lessons Twitter United States Wal-Mart Walmart Walmarts Wayne Franklin Yankee
RSM on Flickr