Rather than do our job here poorly, we are putting RSM on hiatus until September. Read the full post to learn why…Read more
Tag Archives: RSS
- Twanglish Lesson: Junder and Yunder (Not A Law Firm) April 5, 2013
- Real Southern Rules: Reconsidering the Real Southern Man April 1, 2013
- Real Southern Quotes: On Pigs, Likker and Taters March 8, 2013
- Our Hidden History: A Response to The New Yorker January 15, 2013
- Is It Proper To Honor The Confederate Dead? June 6, 2011
- Chasing Down A Killer August 11, 2011
- lettersfromawhoremongerswife: Shore as shootin'!...
- Danita Clark Able: Shore as shootin'!...
- Bolieu, Harold T.: Yes Ma'am, your right. It was the same in Southern...
Abraham Lincoln Alabama Alabama Crimson Tide football AmericanCivilWar American Civil War Arts Bacon Baking and Confections Birmingham Cake Coca-Cola Confederate States of America Cooking Elvis Presley English language Facebook Featured Florida History Home Humor Ice cream Louisiana Oklahoma Pie Red velvet cake Southern Culture Southerner Southerness Southern Man Southern Sweets Showdown Southern United States Sweet potato Sweet tea Texas tornado Twanglish Twanglish Lessons Twitter United States Wal-Mart Walmart Walmarts Wayne Franklin Yankee
- To paraphrase a tweet I saw this week, you know it was a tough week when an Elvis impersonator trying to kill the prez isn't the top story. 1 month ago
- I'd like to see the police telling Southerners to "shelter in place." If you mean on the front porch with a shotgun, maybe. 1 month ago
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the bombings in Boston. Pray, y'all. 1 month ago
RSM on Flickr